Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sea Salt and Chocolate Flavor Lay's Chips, Anyone?

One of the great things about living in the Middle Kingdom is how you're exposed to some peculiar snacks. Our local e-mart is scheduled to close at the end of the month so last night I took advantage of the reduced prices and purchased some sea salt and chocolate flavor Lay's chips. I'm glad the chips were on sale because I got ripped off. The chocolate flava' is funky, and I prefer more salt on my chips. Fortunately, my kiddos found the chips tasty so all was not lost. What I would like to see the Lay's company do is dip their chips in chocolate and wrap it crispy, salty, bacon. Now that would be a winner. Yum. If you're interested in learning more about the unique chip flavors found in China, check out these links: hot & sour fish soup, cheese lobster, fun wasabi shrimp, spicy green peppercorn fish, and seaweed.

No comments:

Post a Comment