1. Megan has loved me not only when I've been super nice and smellin' real good, but when I've been at my absolute worst. Megan has loved me even when I've been a complete blockhead.
2. Megan has brought joy into my life even when I've been a little high-strung and forgetting the big picture. She knows how to bring a smile to my face, a task that has been challenging for many.
3. Megan has helped provide me peace even when Mr. Wick has been more like Mr. Whack. Megan reminds me that God is sovereign and that we are to rejoice even during the darkest of times.
4. Megan has displayed the utmost patience despite my repetitive middle school humor that has been known to cross the line. She has displayed patience despite the immature and idiotic statements that have come out of my big mouth.
5. Megan has taught me much about kindness. How she interacts with friends and complete strangers shows who she belongs to and reminds me that I have much to learn.
6. I see the Father of Lights producing more and more goodness out of Megan. I am blessed to partner with Megan as we play a minor role in Kingdom work.
7. Megan is all about faithfulness - to me, her children, our community, and most importantly, to God. I certainly wouldn't be who I am had God not placed Megan in my life.
8. I grew up thinking toughness was a fruit of the Spirit, but Megan helps me remember that gentleness is where it is at. I can't just be a warrior; I need to be a tender warrior.
9. When others have wronged Megan, she has shown self-control when I would have given my mean face. Instead of trying to control a situation like me, she'll remain calm and pray about the matter.
10. Megan is a woman of truth who truly sharpens me. I can count on her to provide me different perspectives in a manner that is honest and respectful. I'm so thankful God has gifted me with Megan these past ten years, and I look forward to seeing how He will work in our lives in the future.