Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lay's Hot & Sour Fish Soup Flavor Chips Are Da' Bomb Diggity!

Last week we had some absolutely beautiful days. We had some days where the sun was shining brightly, and there was virtually no wind. I was thinking that spring was sneaking up on us, but yesterday morning we woke up to a blanket of snow. On days like this, I am completely content with staying inside and reading. In fact, even on days when the weather is pleasant, I have the tendency to want to stay inside and be antisocial. However, on one of those nicer days last week I did the right thing by closing the MacBook and getting myself out of the apartment so Rose could zip around on her little red bike. I even decided we would actually interact with other people by paying the bank and local mini-mart a visit. At the mini-mart I picked up some Lay's chips unlike the ones you can find in the States - Hot & Sour Fish Soup Flavor Chips. Ah yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. These chips might sound straight up nasty, but I really dig these guys. This is not the first time I have had these chips, and I do not plan on it being my last. If you have a hard time believin' that these chips are da' bomb diggity, ask Megan and the girls. They can back me up. Do you smell what the Wick is cookin'?

Lay's Hot & Sour Fish Soup Flavor Chip
are intense and stimulating!

No comments:

Post a Comment