Friday, December 26, 2014

Best Books of 2014 According To...

I certainly don't endorse all of the books on the lists below; however, it's good to know what books others are soaking up. I usually have bookmarks in several books, and I'm thankful that this year I'm finding more time to read. I hope to soon complete Susan Cain's Quiet, Albert Mohler's The Conviction to Lead, and Byron & Robin Yawn's What Every Woman Wishes Her Father Had Told Her. I'm enjoying all three books and hope to complete several book reviews during the break.

Amazon's Best Books of 2014

Barnes & Noble Best of 2014

Christianity Today's 2015 Book Awards

goodreads Choice Awards 2014

The Gospel Coalition's Best Books of 2014

2014 National Book Awards

NPR's Guide to 2014's Great Reads

Publishers Weekly's Best Books of 2014

The Wall Street Journal's Best Books of 2014

The Washington Post's Ten Best Books of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment