Monday, February 14, 2011

A Trip to Target's Vision Center

During my recent trip to the Land of Hoosiers, I somehow lost one of my contacts. It has been around 12 years since my last eye exam (in China I am able to purchase contacts at a super low price without a prescription) so I thought seeing an English-speaking optometrist and getting some new glasses would be acceptable. Besides, I never cared for my old glasses and Megan has been encouraging me for years to invest in some new specs. The old pair are a little scratched, faded, bent, and dated. I met with a very nice eye doctor that allowed Rose and Grace to come to my appointment. The girls were quite impressed with the optical refractor, and I now know that my nearsighted eyes are healthy. In addition to that, I have some cool Wrangler glasses in gunmetal. I think they fit me well. As cool I as look in my Wrangler Burnout glasses, I am looking forward to the day when glasses will be a thing of the past.

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen. Revelation 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment