Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daddy Date #1: Flap Jacks Restaurant - Avon, Indiana

At the end of December, I decided that it would be good if I was more regular about takin' Rose and out on Daddy Dates. When I arrived in the States in late January, my dad stopped at White Castle and purchased a couple sliders for the girls so I decided to take Rose and Grace to another restaurant for our first Daddy Date of the year. I think you can see from the pictures that I picked a winner. I chose to have biscuits and gravy, sausage links, and scrambled eggs, but Rose and Grace ordered something a little less traditional for breakfast. :-)

If you want to win points with your daughters, order the French toast and waffles that look like this.
The girls were quite happy to see all of this cream and pink and purple sprinkles in their hot chocolate.

1 comment: