Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Five Most Popular Facebook Pictures in 2015

People like pictures, especially when they contain smiley people - smiley couples, smiley kids, smiley families, lots of smiles. One of my resolutions for 2016 is to work hard on my smile. Below are my most popular Facebook (via Instagram) pictures taken during 2015. Enjoy.

Oh Give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Psalm 105:1

In the spring we went on a Beijing excursion, and Megan and I took a walk in the hutongs (alleyways).
Earlier this month Megan and I ate at a nearby Korean restaurant (part of Rose's Gotcha Day celebration).



The Wickershams at the TIS International Day 

Cow Appreciation Day (July 14) with Grandpa & Grandma Downs - Lafayette, Indiana
An 11th Anniversary selfie at Purdue University where I attended from 91 to 93

No comments:

Post a Comment