Monday, December 28, 2015

My 15 Most Popular Posts in 2015

Although I've been blogging for nearly 14 years, I'm a horrible blogger according to the blog experts. I don't blog on a regular basis, and I can go months without blogging. I post my blogs at times when there might be little traffic, and I unpredictably post at all times of the day. I blog about several topics that interest me instead of focusing on just one topic like quilting or manliness. I think my header and how my blog posts are displayed could be revamped; however, I don't want to invest the time to figure that out and make the changes. Despite all of my bad blogging habits, I'm more than fine with Wick I Am. This blog in many ways is a sort of an online journal and a way for my American and Japanese family and my international friends to get a glimpse into our lives in the Middle Kingdom. For those of you who don't know us, I hope the blog can bless you as well. Below are the 15 most popular posts I wrote in 2015. Woo!

15. At One Time,,, I Never Wanted...
14. Happy Patrick of Ireland Day IV
13. Reviewing John Seyfarth's Human Resource Leadership For Effective Schools
12. Reviewing Ella K. Lindvall's The Bible in Pictures For Toddlers
11. Six Deep Questions My Sixth Graders Ask Every Year
10. The Beautiful Game: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
  9. Family Devos During Advent - The Wickersham Way
  8. My Amazing 4-Year-Old Foosball Player
  7. What If Your Daughters Weren't Soccer Players?
  6. The 2014-2015 Wickersham Christmas Break
  5. 12 Ways Tianjin Transpo Has Changed During My 12+ Years Here
  4. 12 Ways the Tianjin Food Scene Has Changed During My 12+ Years Here
  3. "Three Adoptions? You're So Good, Wick."
  2. The Story of the Wickersham Adoptions
  1. I'm So Thankful My Son Josiah Only Has One Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment