Every year my sixth graders ask some enormous questions that most are afraid to ask or don't think to ask. Below are six of those questions. I am so thankful to be in this super important position to tackle hard questions with young people. I ask that you would lift me up as I assist parents in training up their children. It's not something I take lightly, and I need all of the help I can get.
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. James 3:1
1. Did God choose us or do we choose Him?
2. How can Judas be held responsible for betraying the Son of Man if this was part of the Father's plan?
3. What happens to those who never hear about the Son of Man?
4. Why doesn't the Father just force us to love Him?
5. Why doesn't the Son Man end all suffering and come back right now?
6. Why were Adam and Eve created if it was known they would sin?