Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"Name That Chip!": Spring Edition

In the latest edition of "Name That Chip!", we tried three unique flavas: Cucumber, Lime, and Finger Licking Braised Pork. I've seen these flavors for some time, but I never really had the urge to try them. Below is what world famous food critics Rose and Grace thought about the chips.

Rose...
Cucumber: They are sort of plain. I personally don’t like them.
Lime: They taste kind of like a lemon, but salty and good.
Finger Licking Braised Pork: They are very salty and personally my favorite between the three chips.

Grace...
Cucumber: I thought they were okay. They are definitely better than the yogurt flavored chips we had back in December. Three stars.
Lime: These chips were just okay too. They were limey so I didn't like them too much. Two stars.
Finger Licking Braised Pork: They were delicious!!!!! I give them 5 stars. They taste like any other kind of meat flavor. Delicious!!!!!

So there you have it. It sounds like fruit and veggie flavored chips can't compete with meat flavored chips. I have to agree.



No comments:

Post a Comment