Monday, April 18, 2011

I am a Middle-Aged Midwestern Dude

I used to laugh at the way a lot of middle-aged Midwestern men dress, but tonight I accepted the fact that I am one of those guys that I used to make fun of. Before I wore stretched out undershirts and dress socks with athletic shorts, I used to wear the hippest clothes. Now I realize that might be difficult to believe, but it really is true. I used to actually look kind of cool. Remember Guess jeans back in the late 80s? Yup, I used to have the triangles on my back pockets. Levi's weren't always good enough for me. I was pretty sad, but look at me now! Fortunately, I am not always looking like a middle-aged Midwestern guy. Thanks largely to my mom, mother-in-law, wife, and brother, I still occasionally manage to wear something that looks stylin' and profilin'. Honest, it's true. Don't sweat the technique.

Don't be jealous. That would be sinning. We all can't look this cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment