Monday, December 31, 2018

My Eight Most Popular Facebook Pictures in 2018

Below are the most popular pictures taken and posted on my Facebook account (most via Instagram) in 2018. Here are my most popular pics from Facebook in past years: 20152016, & 2017. God has truly blessed us!

Bless the LORD, all his works, in all places of his dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul! Psalm 103:22

Our first ever ECHS soccer match resulted in a 3-1 victory. Rosalie did a great job as the starting right fullback.

Brace yourselves. This summer Rosalie earned her learner's permit.
We purchased Josiah Lee his first pair of shoes with shoelaces. His patience and perseverance often impress me.
Megan took this pic of Grace Noel & Josiah Lee running alongside Rosalie at a XC meet and cheering her on.
Somehow I ended up as Rafiki for the big reveal of this year's school musical: The Lion King. Many were amused. :-) 
We took a mini vacay to Nashville, Tennessee during spring break.
We celebrated Easter at FEPC in Megan's hometown. He is risen!
I turned the big 45 this year, and we celebrated at one of my favorite restaurants in Evansville, Bandana's BBQ.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever shared this artice is amazing. believe me i have read your post and i really love it.

    ReplyDelete