Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward To As I Return To Teaching

Two days ago a number of people were quite surprised to hear that I will no longer be serving as the middle school principal at Tianjin International School. The Father has placed on my heart a desire to teach middle school students His Word and the world He has created. In no particular order, below are ten things I look forward to as I return to teaching sixth graders.

1. Performing in skits with students
2. Going on spring trips
3. Creating units and lessons
4. Collaborating with other teachers
5. Assisting students with their schoolwork
6. Using an iPad for instruction
7. Students asking deep questions
8. Biblically integrating content
9. Seeing hearts transformed
10. Having my daughter Rose in my classes

No comments:

Post a Comment