Monday, December 30, 2019

My Nine Most Popular Facebook Pictures in 2019

Below are the most popular pictures taken and posted on my Facebook account (most via Instagram) in 2019. Here are my most popular pics from Facebook in past years: 20152016, 2017, & 2018. God is good!

The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad. Psalm 126:3

Our 2019 Christmas Pic
Megan and I had our picture taken together after the Lion King Jr. production at ECS.

For this year's bacon-infused birthday surprise, Megan made me brown sugar bacon chocolate cake. I'm not worthy!
I posted this pic of Rosalie on her 17th birthday this summer.
A student blessed me with a delicious chocolate bar that included crispy bacon-flavored bits and potato chips. 
This pic was part of a series of Aladdin shots that people got a kick out of. I like my manly hat (known as a fez).
Josiah Lee asked me if the guy on my shirt was me. Respect. :-)
I wasn't feeling too tall at the ECHS Spring Sports Banquet. What's new?
This was another popular Christmas pic. This one was taken with Megan's parents at their church in Frankfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment